The Royal Norfolk Show is one of the biggest events in the Norfolk Calendar and attracts tens of thousands of visitors from all over the UK. It’s a chance for locals and visitors to immerse themselves in all that is great about Norfolk and learn about the importance of Food, Farming and the incredible beauty that our County has to offer.
Here are our 5 reasons why the Norfolk Show is the best!
5. Shopping Central – you can find pretty much everything at the Norfolk Show, from delicious locally grown food, to tendered plants and flowers for your garden and home, clothes and jewellery, pet products, cars, TRACTORS! The Norfolk Show showcases some big brands but importantly its a showcase for the independents, which makes us very happy.
4. Entertainment – everywhere you turn at the Norfolk Show you be thoroughly entertained, live music to get you moving, dare devil stunts to get your heart racing, the sublime beauty of the horses in the grand ring, the chance to get up close to farm animals, try your hand at crafting, cooking demonstrations, art, fashion… and much, much more. Phew! we’re worn out just thinking about it!
3. Community Spirit – With tens of thousands of visitors descending upon the show ground over 2 days its a real opportunity for the people of Norfolk to show what we are all about and why we care so passionately about our County. Norfolk is full of thoroughly decent people and a brilliant place to live and that is very apparent when you’re ambling around the show.
2. Food glorious Food! There isn’t anywhere in Norfolk at any other time that offers such a landslide of deliciousness than the Norfolk Show. Locally grown, handmade, pastries, cakes, sweets, breads, sausages and too many more to list. Grab a seat and tuck in!
1. Local Business – At the show you will discover brilliant local businesses that you may not have heard of before that you realise you need in your life, like for example High Altitude Trampoline Park! 😉 Find us on the Tourism Village Stand.